Hybrid Aluminum/Awning window
The hybrid window, the best of both worlds!
Window combining the thermal performance of PVC, inside, with the beauty of lines and colors, the durability and strength of extruded and enameled aluminum, on the outside.
Like the casement window, the awning window is recognized for its high energy performance. Thanks to its ultra-robust scissor operator, the window opens from bottom to top, allowing aeration even in case of rain.
- Hybrid window made of extruded aluminum on the outside and PVC on the inside with welded corners on the inside
- Monobloc frame with a depth of 4 1/2″or 5 5/8″
- Optimum thermal insulation, thanks to its multiple air chamber profile
- Triple weather stripping positioned on the shutter for maximum air and water tightness
- Multipoint lock system
- Advanced PVC powder profiles provide a lustrous finish and reduce dirt adhesion
- Cavity for ½’’ gypsum and ¾’’ wood » integrated directly into the frame
- Choice of colonial or contemporary shutter
- Choice of energy or regular glass
- Different glazing options : Triple glass, tiles, fake mullions, etc.
- Choice of brick mouldings
- Choice of different hardware