A wood grain pattern at multiple depths is molded onto fiberglass panels that gives it a true wood door appearance once the paint is applied. With reinforced laminated studs, it does not dent, rust or crack. It combines elegance, robustness and durability.
- Frame : 1 ½” x 7 ¼”, 9 ¼”, 9 ¾” pine frame or custom made with PVC interior lining and painted aluminum exterior in solid color or wood look.
- Door panel : Smooth finished fiberglass or wood grain, HCFC-free urethane insulation, with laminated studs for extra strength.
- Cover : PVC or aluminum covering of painted color in solid color or wood trend.
- Threshold : Anodized aluminum threshold 7 ¼”, 8 5/8”, 9 ¼” and 9 ¾” in one piece, without extension.
- Options : Choice of glazing, choice of handles, choice of multipoint locks, choice of brick mouldings, choice of hinges, choice of colors.